Thursday, November 11, 2021

It's Hot Out There!

I didn't want to run today - just didn't feel like it. I figured since I pulled that card yesterday that I should get out there. My run was lousy! It was just too hot. The only reason I made it as far as I did was I was mostly in the shade and it was a little windy. Body permitting, I plan on running at 6:30 tomorrow morning. Had I completed the 4 x 1.2 miles today the plan for tomorrow would be 3 x 1.8 miles with 0.1 walking in between. I am not going to think about it until I wake up tomorrow. I am still glad I ran today because there is always a chance I won't feel like running tomorrow. Honestly, I am working on it.

Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 3:04 PM


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Good Run!

I debated running today. My quads were feeling it a little from yesterday. I walked a little with high knees and everything felt fine. Then ...