Sunday, November 28, 2021

Another Good Run!


I debated running today. My quads were feeling it a little from yesterday. I walked a little with high knees and everything felt fine. Then I sat down for an hour and my quads were feeing it again. The plan was 4 miles easy. As usual, I had to force myself to keep it slow the first mile. The second half of mile 1 was a little incline so it was easy to keep that half slow. The first half of mile 2 continued the same incline. For miles 2 and 3 I just worked on keeping it easy. The final mile I pushed a little but easy enough I kept my breathing at 3/3. It probably would have been more comfortable with 3/2 in the second half but I kept it just "easy" enough to maintain 3/3.


Sunday, November 28, 2021 - 8:37 AM



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Good Run!

I debated running today. My quads were feeling it a little from yesterday. I walked a little with high knees and everything felt fine. Then ...