Saturday, November 27, 2021

I Am Moving (Pun Intended) In The Right Direction!

This morning is the first time my pace averaged under 11 minutes per mile since July 10, 2020. I have been upset about running so slowly. I didn't realize how slow I have been for such a long time. I feel much better now! I posted the details of that run under the details of today's run.

Main differences:

  • Today I had a slower cadence and a longer stride
  • Today my Ground Contact Time Balance looks worse, but all other runs in November were close to 50/50.
  • Today my Ground Contact Time was 8 ms longer (8/1000 of a second). It's been around 330 for the rest of November.



Saturday, November 27, 2021 - 7:35 AM


Friday, July 10, 2020 - 7:41 AM




No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Good Run!

I debated running today. My quads were feeling it a little from yesterday. I walked a little with high knees and everything felt fine. Then ...